I'm actually posting this on the morning of Sunday, which is day 5, but meh. Yesterday's fun activities including:
- A New York manicure (for M; I'm not quite that gay -- yet)
- Brunch at a swanky cafe where all the staff were, shall we say, fresh from their manicures
- Wandering around northern Central Park, though the Conservatory Gardens (lots of photos)
- A trip to Loehman's discount clothing store, narrowly avoiding saving $1750 by spending a still-obscene $750 on a vastly discounted but very nice winter coat
- Cocktails at the Rise Bar on the 14th floor of the Ritz-Carlton, with great views across the river to Jersey City (if that's your idea of a good time) and the Statue of Liberty
- Dinner at another good Mexican place
- Clubbing at Miss Shapes NYC (good, small, and in flagrant violation of the smoking ban)
Update 2005-10-09: photos here
Keen-eyed readers will note that this was not as activity-filled a day as our previous days; this was because we also went to Opaline on Friday night, which was large and had pretty boys, but was only half-full because their liquor license had been suspended that evening for some reason. But we did see Carson from Queer Eye, so y'know.
Today is Outer Borough Day, and we're going to Brooklyn. I'll let you know how that goes.