Random amusing linkage recently: A new approach to website security: The Honour System (hit the...
posted 22 June 2003
Random amusing linkage recently:
- A new approach to website security: The Honour System (hit the big red button to delete their entire server)
- Celebrate the launch of the new Harry Potter book (I'm reading it right now) by hitching a ride on the Hogwarts Express (the train really exists!)
- Aaron's algorithm for distinguishing imagination from reality (to tell whether you're awake or dreaming) is clever
- Be scared shitless in style with this handsome set of Homeland Security Alert Status chokers
- Chrissy Caviar is conceptual art that is actually worthy of the name. Something about art that mocks commerce appeals to me
- All via Rik: A Mac user presents a hilarious list of reasons not to Switch (right-click to save to disk, then watch: the site can't do streaming video), the top 10 reasons the apple dock sucks, a few more reasons to switch, and in case you wanted a hybrid, you can mix features of Windows and Mac systems.