posted 16 November 2003
So it's not Friday anymore. It was when I wrote this!
- Using one adjective, describe your current living space.
My room is huge. I like my room a lot.
- Using two adjectives, describe your current employer.
You can have enormous respect for them and still get pissed off by them.
- Using three adjectives, describe your favorite hobby/pasttime.
Creative, technical, amazing.
Web development is my life. It seems sad from the outside, but I don't need your justification. Writing code one of the most fascinating and rewarding intellectual persuits that exist.
- Using four adjectives, describe your typical day.
Also known as: waking up, work before lunch, work after lunch, the rest of the time.
- Using five adjectives, describe your ideal life.
Loved, happy, interested, accomplished, famous.
In roughly the order of priority. For why I want to be famous, see number 10 on this list, executed by none other than the worship-worthy Sir Ian McKellan.