- tomorrow is my last top B ever;
- Tuesday is a big picnic, the guaranteed controversial Emergency General Meeting of Pride, and the first of many goodbye meals (at the Oriental Star in Leamington at 8pm: if you read this, you're probably invited, but check with me first in case I hate you). It also brings my final results (!!!!);
- Wednesday brings either celebration or depression at the Final Fling, it's all still up in the air;
- Thursday is the final Rainbows;
- Friday is the End of Term Disaster,
- and on Saturday it's all over folks: finis, kaput, terminado. End of my university career and my life as an irresponsible student, and the beginning of my life as an irresponsible adult. Wish me luck, people.
* Well, I say "nipped". Actually, thanks to Virgin trains not running direct services to London on weekends at the moment, it was in fact unbearably slow, and to further complicate matters I left my luggage behind on one of the changeovers. Thankfully, they managed to locate it and I picked it up on my way back today. But still, aaargh. I hate trains. Thank god I'm going back to London and the ever-reliable tube :-)
- A new approach to website security: The Honour System (hit the big red button to delete their entire server)
- Celebrate the launch of the new Harry Potter book (I'm reading it right now) by hitching a ride on the Hogwarts Express (the train really exists!)
- Aaron's algorithm for distinguishing imagination from reality (to tell whether you're awake or dreaming) is clever
- Be scared shitless in style with this handsome set of Homeland Security Alert Status chokers
- Chrissy Caviar is conceptual art that is actually worthy of the name. Something about art that mocks commerce appeals to me
- All via Rik: A Mac user presents a hilarious list of reasons not to Switch (right-click to save to disk, then watch: the site can't do streaming video), the top 10 reasons the apple dock sucks, a few more reasons to switch, and in case you wanted a hybrid, you can mix features of Windows and Mac systems.
Blame Steve, it was all his idea. Jamie and Carly have also jumped on the bandwagon.
If the feed borks after a while just press refresh and it'll start again :-)