Well, Matt's done the Friday Five again, and other than posting yet more stuff about gay marriage...
posted 01 August 2003
Well, Matt's done the Friday Five again, and other than posting yet more stuff about gay marriage (you guys need to get used to read Gay Geeks, as I'm spending a lot more time there than I used to) I don't have much to say. So even though this week's isn't very good, I may as well...
- What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
At the moment, about 9am. Once I start work again (in a mere 9 days! gasp!) it will probably be a bit earlier. But yay flexitime!
- Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late? Do I ever, and it depends how late I've been out the previous night. I often don't emerge until about 2pm.
- Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning? Turn on my computer. Sad I know, but true. I just don't feel the day has started until I can hear that reassuring hum, or in the case of my computer at the moment with its broken fan, that reassuring deafening racket that sounds like a lawnmower running over a rock. Must get that fixed.
- How long does it take to get ready for your day? Well, it sort of depends when you define my day as starting. My "relaxed" breakfast-shower cycle at the moment seems to take about an hour, but if I'm working I can pare it down to about 20 minutes, usually more like 30.
- When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast? Downstairs? I don't go out for breakfast; I live in London, I'd go broke in a week.