posted 15 September 2003
- Everybody should get on down to the Stealth Disco, currently taking Wide Area's London office by storm. I introduced everybody to it, but who do you think gets stealth disco'ed more than anyone else? Of course.
- My current so-good-it-makes-the-hairs-on-the-back-of-your-next-stand-up song is The Remedy by the somewhat oddly named Jason Mraz. This is probably old news to everybody stateside, since it seems he's already been on TRL. But people in the UK need to get on the case.
- Meanwhile, Matt of Defective Yeti has struck again, namely the nail on the head, in announcing the RIAA lawsuit against Share Bear:
"We're not talking about Funshine Bear or Love-A-Lot Bear, here," she noted. "Share Bear has set up an entire B2B [bear to bear] sharing network, and not only knows how much fun it is to give some of her good things to others, but has often been heard encouraging others to 'do your share of sharing!' Clearly the RIAA cannot just stand by and allow this behavior to continue."
- Angle Grinder Man is making headlines. Could this be the UK's answer to The Naked Cowboy for pointless costumed nuttery? In true UK vs. USA style, Angle Grinder Man is much less attractive and doesn't make any money, while the Naked Cowboy pulls down $150k annually and is spending most of it on body-enhancement surgery.
- Finally, HomeStarRunner gets significantly surreal with Teen Girl Squad #4. I especially like "You're Not" potatoes.