Enough with the bad hair jokes
posted 23 May 2004
Linklog, just to get that one out of the way...
- Tontie. Is this the most ridiculously addictive flash game ever?
- There is a gene for self-harm. Before you engineer the fuck out of it, perhaps you should find out why such an apparently harmful gene is present in 40% of the population? To be that widespread, it has to be very useful indeed to overcome the side-effects of self-harm.
- An excellent use of everyone's time: setting the world record for "naked people on a rollercoaster"
- Excellent comparison of free speech and spectrum licensing, in comic-book form.
- Get ready for a whole new generation of voyeurism. London is putting its CCTV cameras on a wireless LAN -- making them OCTV cameras, actually. And given the government's excellent record for cyber-security I'm sure it will be up to 15 minutes before someone's hacked into these and set up a web page where you can view them yourself.
- Cocaine now more popular than ecstasy. And significantly more fatal.