I've been using the AudioScrobbler plugin for a few weeks now, and it's produced a really detailed summary of my listening habits, including top-tens and all sorts of other stuff. Visit the site to see the full breakdown, but here's a summary:
My top 10 artists:
- Jellyfish - love them. SO. MUCH.
- 2 Many DJ's - Rik is wrong, this is good!
- JC Chasez - This album is a sleeper hit waiting to happen
- Alanis Morissette - So Called Chaos is her best effort since Jagged Little Pill.
- Paul Simon - I got back onto Graceland again
- Maroon 5 - solidly re-listenable
- Scissor Sisters - overrated, but still good
- Alcazar - I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
- Snow Patrol - Okay. Not amazing.
- David Bowie - just got Greatest Hits
My top 10 songs are all Jellyfish: it can't be overestimated how much I've been listening to them recently. This is a pretty accurate representation of my relative preference for Jellyfish songs, too, although I think I prefer Sebrina, Paste and Plato slightly more than Bye Bye Bye:
- Jellyfish - Bye bye bye
- Jellyfish - Sebrina, Paste And Plato
- Jellyfish - He's My Best Friend
- Jellyfish - Glutton Of Sympathy
- Jellyfish - The Ghost At Number One
- Jellyfish - Russian Hill
- Jellyfish - Brighter Day
- Jellyfish - Hush
- Jellyfish - New Mistake
- Jellyfish - All Is Forgiven
I also bought an absolute storm of new-to-me but generally quite old albums last night. It'll be interesting to see how they turn up in the rankings...
I'm really a lot more into music than I've ever been before. I don't know why that is.