10 Bands You've Seen Live?
- Geri Halliwell
- A1 (ah, floppy-haired ben, where are you now?)
- Xtatic (they're big in Trinidad!)
- Jaundis-I (likewise)
- Survivor (in, like, 1995... Trinidad is so lame)
9 Things You're Looking Forward To?
- My job, which starts tomorrow
- Not being broke. This will involve not spending money.
- Seeing the Red Hot Chilli Peppers this summer
- Renting a castle with 26 friends. Need to organize it though...
- Finishing a few of my simmering personal projects. Ever.
- X3, even though it's not getting released until 2006. I am fanboi, hear me wibble.
- When more Warwick people finish and move down to London
- This summer. It's looking good, people.
- Buying a new bed. Enough with the creaky bed of death!
8 3 Things You Wear Daily?
- My watch
- My glasses
- The Bag That Contains The Whole Universe
Fuck this question. I frequently wear less than 8 things altogether, far less the same 8 every day. What's up with this question? How boring would I be if I wore that many things every day? I wear the same types of things -- t-shirts, trousers, belts, socks, shoes -- but not the same ones. Stupid question. Next!
7 Things That Annoy You?
- That last question
- That I haven't been to 10 decent concerts
- That I haven't finished any of my personal projects recently
- My back, which has been hurting me recently
- Being broke
- Cute people who smoke (stop! I want to lick you!)
- The way the world goes by too fast
6 Things You Touch Every Day?
- My keyboard
- My phone
- My beloved Oystercard
- My discman
- My copy of this week's Economist
5 Things You Do Every Day?
- Say "I'm going to finish that project"
- Resolve to go to the gym tomorrow
- Listen to a song I've never heard before
- Think "I must do some laundry"
- Chat to at least 5 people online
4 Of Your Favorite Musicians or Bands?
3 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over?
2 Of Your Favorite Songs At This Moment?
- Jellyfish - Sebrina, Paste and Plato
- Maroon 5 - This Love (simply to avoid picking another Jellyfish song)
1 Person You Could Spend the Rest of Your Life With?
- If you find him, let me know.