I've been too busy recently. I'm putting a hold on new social engagements for a while, to allow my brain to catch up...
Update: I have discovered that, despite my best efforts, I am in fact already booked up with social engagements every single day of the coming week:
- Monday - Dinner with friend
- Tuesday - Cooking with friend
- Wednesday - Movie with friends
- Thursday - Housemates' first full night as DJs of Miss Shapes. Come one, come all!
- Friday - Er, Popstarz, because I wanted to go Friday and was ill. Technically, I could put this off until anytime, but with the first five days already booked, what would be the point, really?
- Saturday - Barbecue at boyfriend-of-friend-of-friend.
I didn't really plan this week, it just sort of happened. So next week, I am planning to do nothing. So to be clear: from May 30th - June 5th, I intend to pursue no social engagements. If you're planning something, please don't invite me. Thank you.