posted 30 April 2004
- "Their treatment does not reflect the nature of the American people. That's not the way we do things in America." ...no, but it is how you do things in Iraq, apparently, you fuckwit.
- They're committing war crimes in Saddam's own torture chambers. Update: Oh, FFS. Not just them. Us, too. What is wrong with these people? Hell-oo! They're not gonna stop bombing you if you piss on them and electrocute their nads! This is not a winning strategy, fucktards!
- Get 26 friends together and rent a castle for £21/night for a week! We are so doing this, people. Sometime in August, we're all renting a castle. With a moat! And an underground lair!
- This is a very cool ad.
- Mills and Boon have a manga format that is mad popular in Japan. I want to see one of these. Strictly for research purposes, you understand.
- The bastard won! He won! He just doubled his worldly goods! What a fucking nutter, but well done to him.
- The geek chart is not entirely accurate... I'm sure more people look down on pokemon fans...
- It is not just possible, but astonishingly easy to get into the world's finest restaurants through bribery. I need to try this, does it work in Britain?
- Wolf Blitzer really is Mrs. Blitzer's little boy, Wolf.
- The author of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time says that being an author is like being gay. (So what happens if you're already gay, and also want to be an author?)