31 May, 2004
Big ol' link-dump
- Jellyfish are amazing, and everybody should have their album Spilt Milk (and hell, even Bellybutton is amazing). Oh, and that Fan Club four-disc box set is now on my wish list, hint-hint.
- No gay for pay day promises to show the world what it would be like if you didn't have any gay co-workers.
- In homage to Rik's daily pussy extravaganza, I humbly present this deviant pussy picture, in which deviantART throws all that credibility out the window.
- Ace the Interview: zillions of technical interview questions and answers. Can you tell I got a new job recently? techinterview.org has more, and Joel on Software has a great guide to giving interviews which is just as useful if you're getting the interview, even if he can't produce meaningful URLs for his permalinks.
- In case I haven't mentioned, I am really tired of American fuck ups in Iraq. Torture and slavery? Enough! Stop now! Fuck John Ashcroft. No, literally.
- "So I showed what it could do, and they all started clapping." Great! How about telling us what it does, BBC, instead of just re-wording the bloody press release? How does blocking phone numbers selectively block chat rooms? Or is this just a phone number blocker, which has nothing to do with Internet access at all?
- Quiet planes are the wave of the future, it seems. A relief to anybody who lives under the Heathrow flight corridor, I'm sure...
- Dear god. President Bush has a fetish for rubbing bald heads. No seriously, this is very disturbing. Is he six years old, or what? He just fell off his bike the other day, now this?
- Also, preparing for his imminent ousting from power, it seems Bush had Saddam's gun, last held by the dictator while hiding from marines. Existence of a spider-hole near the White House is unconfirmed.
- SPANKY the clown? Shouldn't they have seen this one coming?