9 April, 2006
Pretty good weekend. TLP was over and we did Mary's cocktail party in style. And now, a mindless quiz, belatedly stolen from Ed:
Four jobs I’ve had:
- Developer (9 different companies)
- Network tech support
- Audio typist (like dictation, but you can rewind)
- Data entry monkey (at a mental institution)
I was a web developer at 7 out of 9 of those companies, and a Java developer at the other 2.
Four places I have lived:
- Trinidad (St. Augustine, then Goodwood Park)
- London, UK
- Coventry, UK
- Winchester, UK
Winchester is dead dull but Coventry is the arsehole of the universe.
Four television shows I like to watch:
- The West Wing
- Top Gear (no, really, it's hilarious)
Four places I have been on vacation:
- Paris, France
- New York, NY
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Going to more interesting places is a big goal of mine.
Four of my favourite dishes:
Um, not a big foodie, really...
- Sushi. In quantity.
- Medium-rare beef steak
- Cheese and bacon omelette
- Real, fluffy pancakes, with lime and sugar
Four websites I visit daily:
Four places I would rather be right now:
- Hotel beach, Mt. Urvine, Tobago
- A boat in the Grenadines. Ideally at midnight.
- Perruqier Bay, Chacachacare, ideally in Sweet Lime
- Um, the living room? I like my flat.
Not tagging anyone, but feel free to pick it up.