13 June, 2003
I quite like the Friday Five today: What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never...
I quite like the Friday Five today:
- What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?
Find the perfect boyfriend. You only need to do it once :-)
- When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
Yes. I like to think this makes people value compliments from me more, since if I think their look sucks, I don't hesitate to say so.
- Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened?
I found out they were a pathological liar. After a long time trying to save them from themselves, they stopped being my friend.
- If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
Clearly the X-men universe. Even if I didn't get to be a mutant, I could shag Iceman and meet Nightcrawler in real life :-)
- What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted?
Singing. But I suppose I could just join a boyband :-)