13 March, 2004
You know you like it really, you dirty, dirty bitches...
- A car with a cheat code. Oh dear lord, soon someone will build Tetris into the fuel gauge and all will be lost.
- The Exorcist in 30 seconds (re-enacted by bunnies).
- Dear God, the 'tache! The horrible 'tache! It's true what they say: it's grim up north. Assuming Humber is up north, which I sincerely hope it is.
- The auto-flatterer loves you.
- The Mars rovers have livejournal blogs:
So Spirit went and found water, too. Sorry sis, beat ya to it! Hehehehehehe!!! Ya know it really wasn't THAT hard!! Well at least she's trying for once, and not just rolling around crunching rocks under her wheels and muttering "poetry" about how totally dead it is here. It really isn't taht bad, though I kinda miss just going to the mall and stuff.
- The Passion of the Christ: the sequel.
- Get the gays off the plane! (Oldie but goodie)
- Gay romance movies are soooooooo cute. Even the ones about Mormons.
- Still pretty.
- The Hello Kitty USB hub: it talks! It vibrates! Dear god! (I'm saying that a lot recently.)
- The iGrill is the best invention ever.