10 June, 2004
- All together now: phwoar.
- FUCK. OFF. MY. INTERNET. Censorship of the Internet is a slippery slope, and Britain has started sliding. FUCKING STOP IT, ASSHOLES. Why is there not a huge public outcry about this? Oh yeah, because they're saying it's to stop paedophiles. Won't you think of the children? Fucktards.
- Sainsbury's bullies its checkout clerks into talking to customers. Great. Now I feel like a dick every time they chat to me.
- Coming out in Britain in 2004 seems better than it was. More shouting, less violence.
- "A great many Swiss men with rifles are likely to be crossing the capital at the same time as the Popemobile." Swiss papal visit coincides with national shooting competition. Hilarity ensues.
- Want one! at least to play with
- Due to budget cuts, the warror on terror and the war on software piracy will be folded into one single unwinnable war, rather than two.
- Butter Dogs are just so, so frightening. I like the fact that they're now actually low-fat yoghurt dogs 'cause they were getting fat on all the butter.
- Breakup stories make me realise that hey, I'm not nearly as much of a dickhead as I thought.