13 June, 2004
- I have been using the phrase "Bedtime for Bonzo" for years: finally, I discover it's the title of a movie about nature-vs-nurture starring Ronald Reagan, of all people.
- Go-go gadget motion capture! Transformers are so cool.
- Ronald Reagan Junior thinks Bush Junior is "corrupt" and tarnishing his father's legacy. W00t!
- Gallery of the Forbidden -- censored albums in America. Including that pre-9/11 album with the twin towers blowing up on the cover.
- The complete set of Murphy's laws!
- Wow. No matter who becomes the new Superman, I will probably be happy.
- "My blog" -- to the tune of "Lump" by Presidents of the United States of America (I forgot what a good song it was)
- TiVo for radio. Tom has played with one at BBC R&M and says it's not very good, though.
- Ah, the American Dream: making money out of the pain and suffering of others. I'm sure Ronnie would have approved. (Have you had enough Reagan-related links yet? I have lots more, I promise.)