Well, that was interesting. Nipped down to London for the weekend* for Toby and Fee's joint...
- tomorrow is my last top B ever;
- Tuesday is a big picnic, the guaranteed controversial Emergency General Meeting of Pride, and the first of many goodbye meals (at the Oriental Star in Leamington at 8pm: if you read this, you're probably invited, but check with me first in case I hate you). It also brings my final results (!!!!);
- Wednesday brings either celebration or depression at the Final Fling, it's all still up in the air;
- Thursday is the final Rainbows;
- Friday is the End of Term Disaster,
- and on Saturday it's all over folks: finis, kaput, terminado. End of my university career and my life as an irresponsible student, and the beginning of my life as an irresponsible adult. Wish me luck, people.
* Well, I say "nipped". Actually, thanks to Virgin trains not running direct services to London on weekends at the moment, it was in fact unbearably slow, and to further complicate matters I left my luggage behind on one of the changeovers. Thankfully, they managed to locate it and I picked it up on my way back today. But still, aaargh. I hate trains. Thank god I'm going back to London and the ever-reliable tube :-)