I've been tagged by Housemate T. Gotta do it!
"List five songs that you are currently digging - it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions and the five songs (with artist) in your blog. Then tag five people to see what they're listening to."
- Goldfrapp - Ooh la la (the new album is oh so good)
- Fall Out Boy - Sugar, We're Goin' Down (a great album)
- Jamiroquai - Feels just like it should (another good album)
- Body Rockers - You Got Me Singing (there are a lot of good albums out now, okay?)
- Art of Noise - The Seduction of Claude Debussy (this is the album)
There's a lot of good music going on right now, my ears would be totally happy if it weren't for the fact that my iPod's hard drive is broken. Again. Curse you, Apple! Oh well, I'm going to NYC at the end of September, and since the Apple Expo on the 20th is expected to be the time the new range of iPods is released, I might just go crazy and get myself one of the rumoured new 4GB iPod minis with flash memory -- the logic being that I can't break something that has no moving parts (but watch me try!).
Oh, and I almost forgot! I have to tag some other people:
And a new arrival...
Now that you're done here and searching for the next place to go, I recommend taking a gander at Bob's new blog. Bob is a very clever and interesting novelist friend of mine from Warwick who has decided to put the thoughts he's not putting into his novels into a blog, and I'm all too happy to oblige.